- Sort by Default Order
The Intelligent Ionizer is an elegant solution to the static problem. It is an electrically operated DC Corona discharge type. Using high internal voltages, it generates ions with a high parity balance. Completely safe, it is convenient for use in laboratories of all types. Unlike some electronic solutions, the Intelligent Ionizer does not create a large “wind” or draft, thus reducing the effect on your weighing results of high resolution balances. It is portable, safe, clean and easy to use. It can cover a large area, (up to 700 mm / 27”) away from the unit, making it ideal for laboratories. It has an extremely long life and should not need to be replace in decades, therefore the initial expense can be amortized over a much longer period.
XB-M, LS-M, LS-D, LS-C, EP-D, EP-M, EP-C, EP-A
Manufactured to our high standards in premium quality aluminum foil, 1.4 mm thick, these pans have a superior “anti-buckle” side wall configuration, with deep indentations for improved strength. These pans are suitable for laboratory applications of the highest standard. • De-oiled and cleaned following the production process • Specially produced to sit flat to enable the even distribution of samples • Conveniently separated to ensure ease of use with protective gloves • Ideal for moisture analysis
Precisa’s new advanced insert technologies, featuring the slide-in module, provide a range of connection options. The interchangeable inserts assure connection to future communication technologies, so your balance interface method does not become obsolete. For use with the following scales EP-M, EP-A, EP-C, EM-U
- Works with all IWTI scale or balance
- Supports Precisa GLP reports
- Thermal - Quiet, Fast, Compact, Lightweight
- Flexible Format - 24, 32, 42, 48 Characters per Line
- Direct Thermal Roll Printer - No Ribbon Required
- Allows Paper and Label Media
- Supports OTP-200 Label Media - Which Provides:
- Continuous Label Roll - Tear or Cut to Size
- Adhesive - Moderate - Not Permanent
- Removable and Replaceable - Again and Again
- Chemically resistant to common lab solvents
- Paper to Label Change - Seconds - No Calibration
- Built-in Self-Test Setting and Diagnostic Printout
- Power/Feed Button for on/off, Test, Paper adv.
- LED for Status - Power, Setting, Monitor, Fault
- Includes: 100-240 VAC (50-60Hz) Power Suppl (US Plug), Serial Cable with DB9F Connector, Roll of 2¼” (58 mm) OTP-200 Label Media, Roll of 2¼” (58 mm) OTP-200 7 Year Paper
Call us for application specific information.
For use with UFM Indicator
Stainless Steel Wheel Kit 270 lb capacity per wheel. Brakes on all four wheels. Works with our FS, ICT, IWT, TitanH and TitanB.
- 300 lb capacity per wheel.
- Brakes on all four wheels.
- Functions with Miras, AFW, UFM-F and UFM-L models.
- Zinc plated Steel.
- For use with UFM-L 600
- 600 lb capacity per wheel
- Zinc plated steel
- Brakes on all four wheels
For OAC, SHC, and IDC models 10" Diameter X 3" Deep X 6.5" Base